Friday 19 June 2020

                                                                     



                                                                         Kia Ora bloggers.


I would like to share a reading activity. What I had to do was read a poem from my reading choice board. The poem was call catch me if you can. The poem was a riddle. I had to figure out what the riddle was. The riddle was about a ball. I enjoyed doing this activity because it was interesting.
 My reading goal is to improve my reading.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you bloged you're reading.
    I learnt that you poems can turn into riddles.
    Maybe you could tell us the riddle.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mason It's me Leipua I loved how you showed what you have been doing for your reading activity,just make sure you make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora.I am pauline from May road school i hope your okay room 12 still miss you.I hope we can meet again BLOG YA LATER

    ReplyDelete