Friday 28 May 2021

toolkits

Hello blogger

I'm a student that went toolkits. Toolkits is were people form different schools get chosen to present. I got to go to 2 present and that was Incredibox and the second one was how to make a Kahoot. Incredibox is were you can make beat to make a song. Incredibox is a free app that you could play.
 


Kahoot

Kahoot was the second one I went to and it was about create one. Kahoot is a quiz game that you could play with your friends. You could put any kind of question you like and play wit your friends. Kahoot can help you an so many ways like you knowledge. 

 





Tinker cad

Tinker cad was the last one I went to. Tinker cad is were you can can make houses and things like that. I got to build a 3D house. You can build any thing you want. You get blocks and you can make them a wall and you can move the camera around so you get a better view of how you going to build you house. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment